Monday, January 09, 2012

2012

LOL. I was using the Internet when I decided to sign into my bloggers account. You will never guess what I found. My blog and a whole lot of other ones I gave up on! Anyways, decided to check in. Unsurprisingly, this blog is dead. Not surprising. Everyone's using Facebook nowadays. (Y) including yours truly.

So, it's 2012 and since nobody has checked this blog in like, 1 year, if you're a fellow 6kian who has just read this sentence(I guaruntee that won't happen for at least 20 years), GOOD FOR YOU!! Still means you remember this blog and us all.

I know that most of you guys will never get a chance to read this(especially if you don't have a google account), I know that most of you have either gone to international school, migrated, lost interest or grew addicted to drugs, got caught and sent to jail, HECK some of you probably don't remember some of us *cough cough* but you guys are like the family I've mostly forgotten.

Well, it's 2012. Happy New Year everyone! We're all turning sixteen this year(most of us anyway. I suspect that some of our classmates were from the future on account of their God-like grades, Celine Siong anyone?) and we're all matured and on our way to adulthood(most of us anyway) so let me remind you guys on how awesome we are/were.

Our year got the best UPSR grade ever in Puay Chai 2 history. Even today our year is a legend among the teachers and students(go back PC2 must LC a bit :D). I totally expected it. After all, our class only had 5 students who got 5A's. The rest had 6 and above. *Painful memory*

Cause I was one of the 5.......

Well, 'nuff said. I have to get back to Facebook and all. Good luck amigos. Even in death, we will triumph......


Signing out,

Forever Fat,

Doodle Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment