Tuesday, February 09, 2010

2010

Back at'cha, Ping Yee.

Well, so far, 2010 has been hell. FUN kind of hell.

Hmmm.. Where do I start? My Scinece teacher is a BORE, my Maths teacher is fun to bully xD My BM teacher is SCARY My Chinese teacher sucks balls la. BUT, my English teacher is the BOMB man  xD

Koko activities are really starting to get on my nerves. *No offence*

I have to wake up every Monday at SEVEN A.M for English Society and Basketball. And sadly, since I'm AJK for both *coughs NAIB PENGERUSI summore ar* *perasan xD* I can't ponteng anymore =(

I'm still ponteng-ing my Rumah Biru, though.

*Coughs*

Sunday : 7am  [Church]
Monday : 7am [English/Basketball]
Tuesday : 11am *Finally, a day I can SLEEP* (But usually I get awaken by phone calls and stuffs, thank you Caleb)
Wednesday : 5.30am [Scouts]
Thursday : 7am/9am  [Patrol Meetings]
Friday : 7am [Unbelievably, PLC and Marching!!]
Saturday : Believe me, sure got something on want.

Anyway, Ping Yee, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

My blog is half dead too, heh >.<

Argh, have to wake up at around 5 tomorrow >.<

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment