Monday, March 15, 2010

Hm, Where to start?

Let's see, my moral teacher's a bulldog, my sejarah teacher's a kakak, my form teacher is a dead-like-tone geography teacher, my Maths teacher looks like a vampire, my sivik teacher is a man who looks like he wears lipstick, my irritating-spoilt cousin is visiting and just looking at my exam papers make me want to throw up.

What a good life I live in.



In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm.


So basically, life is bad. Let me tell you a little about my irritating-spoilt cousin. He doesn't know how to use a fork, Yes! A fork!, needs his mom to take out the fishbones for him, doesn't eat his veggies, picks his nose and worst of all............dundundundun, only brushes his teeth onc a day.




No wonder his teeth are rotting away.


I have nothing else to say, except I didn't know Ming Huay knew Alif and Shiva. And yes, they told me Camillia is still crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment